Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just my opinion - take it or leave it


I love to try new things and I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of the Purex Insiders I have loved Purex products for quite some time. I recently tried their Purex Complete 3-in-1 sheets on a recent trip to the mountains. I knew where we were staying would have a washer and dryer in the room and loved being able to do all the laundry before returning home.

The product I received last week to try was Purex Complete Crystals Softener. I was a little skeptical about adding them to the wash before starting the washer. The crystals dissolve in the wash infusing fabrics with freshness. I used the sample bottle I received in the mail and also purchased another with my free coupon. The scent I purchased was Lavender Blossom, and boy do I love that scent. The scent mild with just a hint of lavender. My clothes and towels maintain the fresh scent for days. That is a great plus in book.

Knowing you love free things as much as I do - they have hinted they will send me a few coupons to share with my readers. Leave a comment and you just might get a coupon. And you know I would love to see more people use coupons.

4 comments:

Becca said...

I am anxious to try this product. I am glad the new scent is a nice one!

Lea said...

Pick me! Pick me! I LOVE <3 purex three in ones!

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

I'd love to try anything that helps out with towel freshness! I have seen these at the store but haven't tried them yet.

Unknown said...

Ijust cut a few coupons for these. super excited to try them....

Followers