Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dress Fitting

Watching our daughter prepare for her wedding is been sheer joy. This week I went with her for the first dress fitting. She found her dress at Sugar Drop. We met with an amazing lady, Ann, to make the alterations for her dress and veil.

Each time I see our daughter in the bridal gown she chose I am more and more convinced she chose the perfect gown for her. She was absolutely stunning it in yesterday. She was able to try on her jewelry with the dress and her shoes - oh, those shoes are just too cute. I know I am biased, every mother thinks her daughter is the prettiest bride ever. I am realistic and know she probably won't be the most beautiful ever - but she will look amazing.

The one thing I noticed yesterday was the smile that she could not get off her face each time she looked in the mirror. Just a little more than 3 months until her big day - and there is still so much to do. But, we are on schedule with our to-do list which makes us both happy!


1 comment:

Becca said...

I can only imagine how stunning she will be. The to do list WILL all get done even if it seems like it won't but if it doesn't noone will notice but you!

Followers