Saturday, December 18, 2010

iPad

Oh, I am so lucky. For an early Christmas present I received an iPad. I so love it. I can't wait to learn more about it. I have downloaded a few free apps, (if anyone has suggestions send them my way) synced my movies from my iTunes account, sorted the music I want to download, and downloaded a few books.

Yes, I said a few, I found some great classics that were free! I love to read and have not taken the time to read as much as I would like, I hope this will give me that nudge back to reading. My favorite book is also downloaded on my iPad. It was actually one of the first aps I installed, the Bible. I am so excited to have so many versions all in one place to reference quickly. I currently have the same ap on my BlackBerry, so I know it will be one of my favorites.

Off to enjoy my iPad a little more.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Followers