Thursday, March 18, 2010

Never too old

As I am getting older I am learning more and more that I am never too old for certain things. The best one lately is I am not too old or my daughter too old for her clothes to go to the consignment shop. The there is the coolest shop in Pleasant View called Hot Potato Kids. It is owned by a friend of mind who has five wonderful kids. She carries kids clothes, junior's clothes, young mom clothes, and maternity clothes.

Oh, they carry the normal consignment stuff too - toys, furniture, car seats, swings. But they also have new items as well, jewelry, toys, games, puzzles.

My daughter went through her vast wardrobe and found several items she no longer likes or just doesn't fit that well. Being the retail girl she is - she pressed, hung and tagged everything so neatly. Now the waiting begins, to see how much she can make. I did find out today - some of her items sold this afternoon after I dropped off her clothes! Woo Hoo!

Check out their site - or become a fan on Facebook!

1 comment:

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

If I am ever up that way I need to stop by! I love consignment shopping and ANY shopping that is a deal!

Followers