Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Who knew?

Who knew hitting family members could be so much fun? No, I am not really hitting my family members! Our family got a Wii Game system the week before Christmas. We have begun to play Wii Boxing. I think our daughter & I just might be addicted to the Wii Boxing game.

She is really good at it. For those who aren't familiar with it, you have a game controller in one hand and a second piece is connect to it for the other hand. You 'box' against each other on the screen. You are actually just jabbing at thin air, so you aren't actually hitting each other.

But it feels so good to knock the other person out! Is that bad, to feel good about knocking out your kid? Or hitting your spouse so much, they can't get back up? What about when it is the future son-in-law, that one should be okay, right?

I am wondering why we waited so long to get this game system.

1 comment:

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Santa didn't bring a Wii this year (his elves worked very hard on the American Girl dolls) but I'm thinking next Christmas!

I think I'd like this boxing game. Tee hee.

Followers