Monday, May 9, 2011

Proud mother

As I think about Mother's Day, I have many great memories. Some of those are with my mother and so as a mother. I felt very blessed this Mother's Day weekend.

The decision had been made month's ago to take my mother-in-law out to dinner. My thoughtful husband said he thought his mother would like Kabuto's. (And I think she did.)

The plans had been for just my Mother-in-law, Father-in-law, my husband, and I to go. The kids have such busy lives, we didn't expect to be able to coordinate with their schedules, so we didn't really try. Unexpectedly our son came home from working out of town a day early and our daughter didn't have to work as late as expected - so a true gift to me was a big family dinner that night.

I am thankful with all my children having going on in their lives they chose to spend some extra free time with me and with one of their Grandmother's. Thanks kids, it was a great night of memories.

No comments:

Followers