Saturday, August 15, 2009

Anticipation

Today I am waiting very impatiently for wayward two to come home. Could they at least hurry up? I am not good at waiting! I never have been a patient person. Guess I need to work on that.

I have been working hard at keeping things going around here - so my wonderful husband won't have lots of chores to catch up on when he returns. But, boy is that a job! Hopefully by the end of the day most all will be accomplished, unless Facebook, Twitter, and texting get me distracted. He He.

Animals are all taken care of for the day; cows, chickens, dogs, cat and kittens have all been tended to. Laundry is started, house is cleaned up, grocery shopping still to do. All this in anticipation of their return.

I suppose this just reminds me of how much they mean to me! I miss them dearly and am ready for some help around this house/farm!

No comments:

Followers