Friday, June 5, 2009

Motivated!

Okay, it is summer and I am getting on track. I am going to blog more, walk more and be more organized. I hear you laughing, I am serious. I have been walking more and trying to get more organized. You will see - I will blog more. I am inspired by a high school friend who blogs. She does a great job - she should she is an experienced writer.

I saw she was on Twitter and was impressed. My daughter twitters, but I kept resisting. Until I finally gave in, I joined Twitter. So, for it is good. Enjoy little spontaneous surprises from those I am following. We will see how it goes.

I have been so ready for summer to get here and it wasn't a disappointment! We all survived Lea's graduation. It was such a joy watching my baby graduate. Oh and the 4 scholarships along with the Hope Scholarship made it even better. She will now be paid to go to college. Way to go Lea!

Off to fold more laundry - you know more of that organized thing......

No comments:

Followers