- We went on a unscheduled vacation. A cruise from New Orleans to Progreso and Cozumel.
- We moved out of the house for a week to remodel the bathroom, since we only have one.
- Philip had an unexpected trip to the doctor which resulted into even more trips to the doctor.
- I turned 41! The age doesn't bother me. I think of each year as another gift of time with my family.
- I had a work related trip to Knoxville.
Add in the priority of attending worship 3 times a week, along with some extra activities at church, a Cattlemen's Association meeting, and working full time and it makes for a very full month. I wish I could say October would be a little less eventful, but don't think so.
Very thankful for being able to do all these things. To be busy is just a reminder of all the gifts the Lord has blessed me with.