Saturday, November 28, 2009

Staying Young

I have to agree with everyone - having kids keeps you young. I would have never thought I would agree to go shopping at midnight only to get up again the following morning to be out shopping again by 4:30 a.m.

The only explanation I have for this is my daughter. I drove her to work on Thanksgiving night at 11:30 p.m. This way I could retrieve her the following morning at 9:00 a.m. to shop. One car to find a parking space for on the day after Thanksgiving is enough.

Since I was already at the mall at 11:45 p.m. and it opened in 15 minutes, I gave in to the temptation of going in the mall. It amazes me the people who were out. I shopped for only 45 minutes, just two purchases. Three hours of sleep later I returned to shopping.

The best part of the day - spending time with my daughter! Oh, can't forget the nap later in the day - that was so great!

No comments:

Followers